Thu, 26 Oct|
The Barn Studio, The Old Farmyard
Hypnobirthing Essentials Course
A group course ideal for those that are short on time, can't make the full group programme on Saturdays or want a refresher having hypnobirthed before.
Time & Location
26 Oct 2023, 18:30 – 21:30
The Barn Studio, The Old Farmyard, Hinton-in-the-Hedges, Brackley NN13 5PJ, UK
About the Event
Hypnobirthing in a hurry - ideal if you are short on time, can't make it to a full group course or have already used hypnobirthing for a previous birth.
- The physiology of birth - what exactly is going on when you are giving birth
- How fear impacts your birth (and how to overcome it)
- The hormones of labour and birth - what they are, what they are doing and how to max them out to your advantage
- All of the hypnobirthing techniques to relax you and prepare you
- Birth place choices
- Step by step walk through of the birth process - what is happening, how to recognise it and what to do and when
Plus plenty of time to talk around and discuss with plenty of interraction.
You will also receive:
- Welcome goodie bag with relaxation kit
- Comprehensive course workbook
- Full set of MP3 hypnobirthing audio tracks
- Access to the full client hub, full of really useful information
- Birth and post natal plan templates
- My full support via email/WhatsApp right up to the birth
- The Birth Uprising Digital Pack worth £55
Please note that this course will not include information on induction, caesarean birth, writing your birth plan, optimal foetal positioning and birth positions, pain relief options, calculating risk, your rights and advocating for them, decision making framework etc.
For all of these you will need to book into a full group course or a 1:1 refresher or full course.